We take our customers and our social responsibilities extremely seriously at 21Bet.com Our products are designed for your entertainment and enjoyment and we are committed to providing a secure, fair and socially responsible service. We want you to enjoy our products safely and responsibly. We are pleased that so many loyal visitors come back time and again to enjoy our sports betting products. We believe in a firm but fair approach to responsible gambling. We have put into place a range of measures to ensure that everyone who enjoys our service can do so in as safe a way as possible.
21Bet.com is dedicated to helping its customers enjoy gaming and our products are intended to deliver an entertaining and fun experience. Responsible gaming is a serious matter and if you feel like gambling is becoming a problem help is readily available. Please establish safe gambling limits for yourself and stick to those limits.
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you prefer gambling to spending time with your family, friends or other ways to have quality time?
- Would you steal, lie or sell valuable assets to get money to gamble?
- Do you ever miss work or school so that you can gamble?
- Do you feel gambling is a way out of a boring or unhappy life?
- Have you ever gambled away all your money away, and been unable to afford food or transportation home?
- Do you lie or hide the amount of time or money spent gambling?
- Have you ever been reproached for gambling too much?
- Would you feel depressed if you were to lose your money through gambling? Would more gambling provide the only relief?
- Do you feel an urge to recover all of your losses right away when you happen to incur a loss due to gambling?
- Do you respond to arguments, frustrations or disappointments with desire to gamble more? Is gambling driving you depressed or suicidal?
The more positive answers you gave to the above questions, the more serious gambling problem you may have. If you think you have a gambling problem, contact the GamCare confidential helpline on 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.
21Bet.com will monitor betting activity to try to spot problem gambling. However problem gambling is difficult to spot and we are not trained professionals in the treatment of problem gambling. We cannot take responsibility for spotting all cases of problem gambling and our monitoring is provided as an additional service for our customers. If we suspect that you may have a problem we reserve the right to contact you and, at our sole discretion, to suspend your account and deny access to our products if we believe you are in need of help because of a gambling problem. In the event you are contacted we ask that you co-operate with our customer support team, we have your best interests at heart.